Thursday, December 27, 2012

...of Iowa meets Chicago

Hello Future Panthers!

As you might be expecting, college is supposed to be full of adventures...and I am here to tell you that it is!  I have already mentioned some of the wonderful people I have met here at UNI; here are some of the crazy things we do together :)

As a stress reliever from finals, my "floormates" and I decided to take a trip to Chicago! Seeing as my roommate, one of my floormates, and I are all from Chicago, the trip was easier on the wallet than having to stay in a hotel.  We had a weekend full of huge sleepovers, meanwhile sightseeing and sharing childhood experiences with our Iowa friends.  We took them to Woodfield mall (basically a mini Mall of America), took them downtown, and Christmas light viewing in the Naperville area.

We had a little fun in the random stores of Woodfield ;) 

They even experienced their first train ride and more firsts in downtown!

It is always a blast being able to show the friends you meet at college your hometowns.  Now when you tell stories from high school or just from back at home, they will be able to have a visual of those stories!

~STAR Joslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment