Thursday, December 13, 2012

...of a student staying busy!

Hey peeps! So today is my first day of winter break and guess what? My family is at work/school, and my friends are still in college! I feel like being at home with nothing to do can be a common theme among college students, so I thought I would share some different ways to keep yourself busy over break!

My first suggestion: LAUNDRY!!! 

If you're like me, you hold off doing laundry as long as possible, on the hopes that your clean clothes will last you until your next trip home. So, laundry is a good way to stay busy!

If you've finished your laundry, my next suggestion is WRAPPING PRESENTS!
I haven't wrapped any presents yet, so my day is going to be filled with tape, scissors, boxes, ribbon, and wrapping paper!

If you are still at a loss for ways to keep yourself entertained, one of my favorite things to do when I'm home is CRAFTS!
I'm currently working on some homemade presents for friends and family!

I hope my suggestions were helpful if you are feeling the initial shock of winter break and have nothing to do! Needless to say, I will be pretty entertained for the next few days!!

~Diann, STAR



No comments:

Post a Comment