Friday, December 7, 2012

...of staying fit with fitness classes

In college it can be really easy to put off working out and exercising. (For me especially!) So I've decided to combat winter laziness and get myself off of the futon and working out this upcoming spring semester. In high school, our coaches just told us what our workouts were. Now when I'm all alone trying to work out, I have NO IDEA what I'm doing. (No, seriously. I'm clueless). Thankfully, the Wellness and Recreation Center has the solution to my dilemma: FITNESS CLASSES!

I had all of these classes to pick from for my spring workout mission!
Each class has multiple sections a few nights a week so finding one that works with your schedule is really pretty easy. (As a girl with a busy schedule, it was even easy for me!) Plus, if you're in the mood for something other than a fitness class, the WRC also offers dance classes, strength and toning classes, and a ton of others. You can take a peek at the classes they offer for this spring semester here: 

After checking out my options, I chose....

BOOT CAMP!

With a description like that, there is no way I won't be in shape after this class! And the best part about it is, a few of my friends and Gamma Phi Beta sisters have even agreed to take the class with me! (I'm still trying to convince my roommate!) 

So after signing up for section 18 of Boot Camp, my spring fitness mission is on it's way! 
Wish me luck! 

Stay fit and healthy, baby panthers!
:)
-Melanie, STAR

No comments:

Post a Comment