Wednesday, January 23, 2013

...of a student getting back into the swing of things!

Coming back from winter break means the start of a new semester. This means getting back into the routine of classes and homework. I've had a difficult time getting back into the swing of things since I didn't do anything productive over break :/

So I thought I would share some helpful tips for starting a new semester!


1. Don't forget to order/buy textbooks for your new classes over break! (I made that mistake once and I definitely learned my lesson!)

2. Make sure to bring back gloves, hats, etc because going to class in the freezing cold is no fun!

3. Stay on top of your assignments. Getting behind in the beginning of the semester just means more catch up work and you don't want to get burned out before you've really even started. Using a planner can help keep track of homework, due dates, and tests!

4. Make some time to relax and spend time with your friends! Sometimes coursework can be overwhelming so take time to catch up with your friends! Especially if you haven't seen them for awhile because of break!

Hopefully this helps you get back into the swing of things so you can start the semester off on a good note!

~Diann, STAR


No comments:

Post a Comment