Monday, January 28, 2013

...of sticking with it!

Okay guys, call me crazy but cold weather is NOT my thing. I was lucky enough to get an "ice day" off from work this Sunday, and of course I used that time off to be super productive....well, not exactly. I spent my entire Sunday watching Netflix movies. (It was a very good day).

As you can imagine, the thought of going to my Boot Camp fitness class this afternoon seemed a little less than appealing. Especially when I looked out my window this morning and saw this:



Isn't winter just wonderful?

Lucky for me, signing up with a bunch of friends turned out to be a really good idea. Even though i really, really, really didn't want to go to class today, they all convinced me to go. So I got my things together, 


and off we went to class! 
Our instructor decided that we were going to have our workout in the dome, which was way cool. Except for the running dome stairs part... have you seen how many stairs are in that place?!


There's kind of a lot...

But anyways, I ended up having a really great workout with my friends, and also making new friends in my workout class. (Nothing builds strong friendships like stair laps!) And so the class that I was dreading ended up making this gloomy day a lot better, who would've thought?

Now, I can't wait to drag them to class when they don't want to go. I mean, I owe them, right? 


Stay strong & healthy, baby panthers!
:)
-Melanie, STAR

No comments:

Post a Comment