Wednesday, February 13, 2013

...of UNI Diversity

¡Hola Panteras Futuras!

(Don't fret, this isn't in Spanish!)

As you may know, one of UNI's unique characteristics is community! I've already shared with you all about my super awesome friends, coworkers, and role models.  Today, I want to share with you the diversity of our purple & gold community.  Yes, we are all panthers, students, and go-getters, but we all come from different backgrounds.  UNI may not be the most diverse community, but we sure are MIGHTY!

To prove that, multiple organizations on campus made a small video clip on how their organization embraces their diverse community.  Of course, CATS was all over that! I want to share with you all the many different CATS I know that I call family...


Although we may look different, come from different areas, or have different beliefs we all have that ONE thing in common: we BLEED purple and gold! So when you are walking on campus next year, don't be afraid to reach out to someone who may look a little different from you because you never know where your paths may cross again :)

Kudos to Sammy Kaster (my roommate, best friend, fellow kitten) and Austin Hansen (fellow kitten)

Thanks for watching!
~STAR Joslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment