Wednesday, February 6, 2013

... of Quesadilla Friday!

Everyone looks forward to Friday because it means the weekend! Don't get me wrong, I love the weekends, but what I look forward to on Fridays are... QUESADILLAS!! Every Friday at lunch, a Quesadilla Bar is available at Wasabi, a part of Prexy's in the Union. You pick the meat (or no meat if thats what you prefer) and veggies and they grill it right in front of you!


This was seriously one of the best quesadillas I've eaten! <3

My friends and I have made it a tradition to go to Quesadilla Friday at least once a month, if not more! (because they're just that delicious!) It's a great way to catch up on what's been going on with your friends, and talk about plans for the weekend a.k.a the perfect lunch for Fridays!

~Diann, STAR


No comments:

Post a Comment