Friday, November 30, 2012

...of BFFLS

Yes, I just used BFFLS!

As I was wondering what to share with you guys today, I felt like all the topics I chose were already told to you or just flat out lame.  So, just like any other college student would do, I asked my BFFLS for advice.  They tried and tried, but none of their ideas really stuck with me (that is why they don't work with me), but what I did appreciate was their effort!

Right now, you all think that your circle of friends are the ones that will be there when you get married and you will share more awesome memories with each other, but these friendships aren't quite the same as the friendships you will make in college.  You may still be right about your friends now because I still have those same friendships as a Sophomore, but they aren't exactly the same.  We have all moved to different places, met our college friends, and it is just different.  I don't really know how to describe it...

However, I do feel closer with my friends here at UNI because we are all going through the same changes together.  We all experienced living out of our homes for the first time, dealt with stupid freshmen mistakes, and have all seen each other at our absolute WORST!  For a lot of you, you will find these friends right next door to you in the dorms - just like me!  Also, you can meet a ton of people in the organizations you join, your classes, study spots, or even at campus events!  Here go a few pictures of where I met my BFFLS:

I live with these girls and I can't ask for anything other than the world of crazy we live in :)

I met them in HLSU and I always have a great time whenever we get together!

My coworkers are simply awesome! I couldn't ask for a better team!

If you remember just one thing from this post, remember that you can meet your future maid of honor/best man anywhere! Keep your head up and don't be afraid of meeting new people!
~STAR Joslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment