Thursday, October 25, 2012

...of a Panther Marching Band Member!

So last week was UNI's Homecoming! Woo! Homecoming means many exciting things like pep rallys and football games, which means an awesome halftime show from the Panther Marching Band!


I play the piccolo and this is my second year in PMB. I joined the marching band last year because it is a great way to meet new people, and I wanted to keep playing my instrument. I'm glad I did! It has been a great outlet for me to meet people and show my Panther Pride!
We have new uniforms this year, which is super exciting!!

PMB has 250 members, which is the largest band in UNI history! We practice 3 days a week and perform at every home game! We have had some great halftime shows so far, including 2012, Funk, and Superheroes! I'm very excited to debut our last show in a few weeks because it's going to be awesome!

Go Panthers!
~Diann, STAR

No comments:

Post a Comment