Monday, February 23, 2015

...Of Visiting my Favorite Places on Campus!

Hey Future Panthers,

Every so often after a long day of classes or a hard week, you sometimes just need to find a place on campus to relax. For me, I found two places on campus that I go to study or just relax and spend time.

T-Rex Skull located on the first floor of Latham!
First place I love going to is Latham Hall. Latham is home to Applied Human Sciences and Earth Sciences. There are so many interesting things to look at and read that change constantly. From UNI themed outfits that design students made to a T- Rex skull; they have something for everyone! 
UNI spirit outfits made by design students!







Personally, I spend the most time in the Earth Sciences area of Latham, because it has dinosaur bones and different displays about Earth and other planets that are really interesting to read. They also host movie nights and talks on different subjects that are a great way to not only take a break from school but also meet new people.



The one place I spend the most time at on campus is McCollum Science Hall. I come here almost every day to go to class, study, and just to hang out. McCollum is full of interesting areas to spend time in and explore. Whether it is the giant polar bear on the second floor, the huge indoor waterfall that is two floors tall, or Wally the alligator and turtles that live on the first floor. Not only are there interesting things to look at, but there are also interesting people to meet as well.


The waterfall is always a fun place to sit and do some reading!


Wally the Alligator is always good for a smile!
The turtles on the first floor are very social!











There are so many other places on campus that I love to go to, but these are the two places that I spend the most time in. So when you come up to UNI, I urge you to find your favorite place!

Have a great rest of your week F.P.’s,

STAR Eliza







No comments:

Post a Comment