Monday, November 18, 2013

...of Following Your Dreams!

Hey, Future Panthers!

I know that sometimes, as we begin to take baby steps into the world of adulthood, it might seem like you have to give up on your dreams, do something sensible with your life, and settle into mediocrity. I am here to let you know that this is not the case. I put together a little Monday-blues-curing inspirational video filled with examples of all the dreamers here doing what they love here at UNI. Enjoy!



"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in the magic will never find it."
 ~Roald Dahl


Have a great week!!
-Emily (STAR)

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Em! I love UNI for showing me that anything is possible. Go Panthers!

    ReplyDelete