Thursday, March 28, 2013

... of Throwback Thursday

Happy #tbt Future Panthers!

I know some of you may be opposed to good ol' Throwback Thursday, but I was feeling pretty nostalgic last night.  Although I am only a sophomore, I feel like my college career has FLOWN by! Last night I was looking at the schedule for my fall semester of my JUNIOR year!  In high school, I was super excited to be an upper-class man, but in college it is a completely different feeling.  You feel...old.

So today, I would like to indulge in the fall semester of my Freshman year - which will be you guys in a few months! One of your main concerns are probably making new friends and not making a fool of yourself on campus, so here is some advice:


  • Keep your door open! The people you will consider your best friends will most likely be your neighbors.
I met these lovely girls my first night and we will be living in an apartment next year!
  • Join as many organizations as you want! (As long as you still have time for school work!)
We were inseparable after our first meeting! And we get to do great things for UNI together!
  • Explore campus that first weekend! It is a great way to have fun and get familiar with different paths to get to classes!
You might end up in a tree, but you will never forget that night!
  • Have fun! Be yourself! And you will have countless #tbt pictures to post - even ones where you don't have to pull out the baby pics with!
~STAR Joslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment