Wednesday, March 13, 2013

...of watching a Broadway performance!

I am really looking forward to the weekend: 
a) because that means its Spring Break 
b) because I have tickets to see Dreamgirls at the Gallagher Bluedorn!





As a UNI student, you receive two free tickets per semester to any show at the Gallagher! I think this is so cool because I absolutely love watching shows! And The Artist Series brings in really good performances, like West Side Story, Dreamgirls, American Idiot, 2CELLOS and many more. So make sure you take advantage of your tickets! For more information about the Artist Series and upcoming events at the Gallagher Bluedorn, you can visit their website: www.gbpac.com 


I saw West Side Story earlier this semester and it was fantastic, which makes me even more excited to see Dreamgirls!

~Diann, STAR

No comments:

Post a Comment