Monday, March 11, 2013

...of getting a placement!


Happy Monday, baby panthers!

As most of you may know, I applied for National Student Exchange this year. The placement conference was held last week, and on Saturday I got my email from the NSE staff here at UNI saying....


Which means, I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIA! :D

Now that I've been placed at a school, I will need to sign my placement acceptance form sometime this week. After that, the host coordinator from my new school will get in touch with me about admissions info and all that good stuff. 

Check out where this panther on exchange (me!) will be exploring next year! 




I still have a TON of planning to do (housing, internships, jobs, classes, etc.) but I am so excited for the opportunity to explore the west coast!

Sadly, California State University, Northridge doesn't have a Gamma Phi Beta chapter, UNI faculty, my friends, or my co-workers, but hopefully I'll manage!

Keep dreaming big, baby panthers!
:)
-Melanie, STAR

No comments:

Post a Comment