Monday, April 13, 2015

...Of a UNI Student Having Fun Off Campus

Hey Future Panthers!

I remember one of my worries being a prospective student was what Cedar Falls had to offer students to have fun outside of all the fun things on campus!
While I had found many options once I got to campus, I recently experienced a new one this past weekend with my friends and it was so fun I just had to share!

Only a few miles away from campus, Adrenaline X Laser Tag is an awesome place to take a small or large group of friends! The staff there makes the experience extremely enjoyable and welcoming for regulars or even someone going laser tagging for the first time!

There are two courses, a smaller and less intense course and a larger and more challenging course! As a beginner I attempted the larger course and still had lots of fun!

The other great thing about Adrenaline X Laser Tag is that there are coupons in the student coupon books that are handed out for free around campus and are in the bookstore! For the two hours in the "Pro" course it would normally be $25, but with your student I.D. and the coupon I saved $10 and it was definitely worth EITHER price!

Be sure to check out their website and check out their facility when you are a Panther on campus :)

P.S. Wear all black, it makes you more difficult to find!



Hope you're excited for your time as a Panther!

-STAR Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment