Wednesday, March 4, 2015

...of one of the STAR sisters!

Hello future Panthers!
Some of you may have figured out that two of the STARs members look very similar! That is because we are sisters! :) If you hadn't figured it out yet, no worries! Some people see it right away, and others do not see it at all!


Working at the UNI booth at the State Fair!
When deciding which college to attend, I was very unsure about attending the same college that my sister, Diann, was at. Turns out, it was the best decision I have made. After a lot of thinking and reconsidering, I decided it wasn't as big of a deal as I was making it seem. I love having my sister right there when I need her the most!
It comes in very handy when I am alone and just want to be with somebody. Diann will come eat with me at the Piazza, invite me over to her house to watch Netflix and do crafts, and attend football games with me!
FOOTBALL GAMES!!
Amazing Race Traditions Challenge
Eating in the Piazza with friends!

After the Pentatonix Concert
Being at the same college as my sister has helped make the transition run a lot more smoothly than it would have otherwise! She invites me to events held by the university that I would have never known about, attends shows with me by using our free tickets, and is a great mentor to me! She has shown me most of the ropes that are necessary for a sister to do, and I could not be more proud of how much she has helped me not only to make Cedar Falls a comforting place, but, more importantly, UNI a place I can call a home away from home! Love you, sister!
~STAR Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment