Tuesday, March 25, 2014

...of a Spring Breaker!

Hey there, future Panthers!

As we all get back from a fabulous spring break, it is hard not to get in to a little bit of a slump. BUT fear not! The end is near. Can you believe how quickly this year has gone by?! 

Over spring break, I went to Orlando, Florida with my lovely parents and some of our family friends. I got to spend some much needed quality time with my family, catch a tan, be a beach bum, and I even got to squeeze in a couple games of golf! (Although they might have been played poorly) 

I had so much fun with friends and family, and got some much needed relaxation! Now it's time to push to the end of the year and finish it out strong like I hope all of you do!!!


Heres a little video to give you a taste of all the fun I had over my break!
Have a great week!



STAR Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment