Tuesday, January 28, 2014

..of Panther Past!


Hey there, baby Panthers! 

Do your parents ever say things that start with "Back in my day...", or "When I was your age.."? Whenever my parents come to visit me here in Cedar Falls, I hear these things over and over again seeing as my mom and dad both attended UNI. After hearing them tell me about how different the campus was when they were in college it got me thinking about what our now gorgeous campus looked like in years past.

After looking in the ROD library files I found some really awesome pictures that show how different things looked many, many years ago. Before the Curris Business Building was built, the land used to be tennis courts and a pond that was often used by students for ice skating during the winter! How awesome it that!? 

I hope you all enjoy seeing how much campus has changed over time as much as I did! It makes me excited to see what the future has in store for UNI! 


~STAR, Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment