Sunday, September 22, 2013

...of Living in Panther Village

Hey future Panthers!

The first year or two on the University of Northern Iowa campus might be spent in one of the many incredible residence halls, and if you have any sort of experience like mine, those will be two great years! Living with a new roommate, having that college freedom everyone seems to start to crave senior year of high school, and making some amazing friends that may be with you the rest of your time in college and maybe even in life! I’m so happy I made the choice to live in the dorms my first two years, however now I have the experience as a junior to live in another on campus residence hall… Panther Village!




There are two phases of Panther Village, phase one, new fall of 2012 and phase two, new fall of 2013. I am currently living in PV phase two and couldn’t be any happier! The apartment style living is a great step up from the dorm life with a kitchen and my own room. I currently live in a four-person apartment, but two person apartments are also available.

One of the many perks of living in Panther Village is the work out facility for PV residents only. Although the WRC is a great place to work out, it is nice having one right in the building!

So when you’re deciding where to live at the end of your sophomore year I suggest checking out Panther Village. You won’t be disappointed!

-Jill, STAR


No comments:

Post a Comment